Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese is Scary

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's today to play. Cole thought the big, ugly mouse was weird and creepy. Of course he didn't tell me that, but his face said it all! Chuck E. didn't give up easily though. He kept trying to give Cole high fives, knuckles, and even a tickle. Anyone who knows Cole knows that didn't work. He also thought the monster truck was scary. He really only enjoyed the cars that went backwards and forward over and over.
Zoe brought her friend Mia. They had a really good time and I loved hearing their conversations on the way there and back. I giggled the entire time. They're so cute.

Zoe's been dressing herself a lot this summer. She thinks she's a movie star or something. It doesn't bother me. I just let her.

I hadn't posted any pictures of my new niece, Hadley. She is so sweet and cute. We went to see her last week and I already miss her. Cole wasn't all that impressed by her, but Zoe adored her!

Zoe, Hayden, and Hadley had matching dresses. Actually Hadley's is a doll dress. Yes, she's that tiny!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could've been in the car to overhear the Zoe and Mia conversation! I bet that was a ton of fun. I also would've liked to have seen the looks Cole gave the creepy mouse. Too funny! You got a great photo of all 3 of the girls!!! That's the best one!

    ReplyDelete